Vacuum Cleaner for Men

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My dad sells vacuum cleaners (and sewing machines), so I printed this picture and sent it to him! So far, he doesn't carry them. LOL

:) Barbara

img_96025_0_43d917949c7f8c5ca6c2693e75737ee3.gif

img_96025_1_92222cbdbb7b7620fccb9b5c0af1640b.gif
Wasabi

DampCharcoal said:
Hm. Well, if John Deere had a special on riding vacuum cleaners with a free bonus wife, I guess I wouldn't complain! :LOL:
DC.

A wife may be a bonus, but I can assure you they certainly are not free. I've have one for 24 years & have been payin' for 24 years. No sign of reducing the principle yet either. :-D :-D

LOL! I haven't taken that step yet, Brooksy and the way you people talk about marriage, I'd be better off taking a bath in a chum bucket and then jumping into shark infested waters! :LOL:

wasabi said:
img_96324_0_43d917949c7f8c5ca6c2693e75737ee3.gif

img_96324_1_92222cbdbb7b7620fccb9b5c0af1640b.gif
Wasabi

Now that cute little avatar's fingers are moving to the strums of Carlos Montoya's Fandango. Rather resembles him as well, except for the glasses and lap-top-guitar.

DampCharcoal said:
LOL! I haven't taken that step yet, Brooksy and the way you people talk about marriage, I'd be better off taking a bath in a chum bucket and then jumping into shark infested waters! :LOL:

:ROFLMAO: To be absolutely honest DC, I wouldn't be single for quids! Having your best friend around everyday through tough times & good is great.

24 years 5 months and 19 days, but who's counting.....

Fair dinkum.....

Brooksy said:
:ROFLMAO: To be absolutely honest DC, I wouldn't be single for quids! Having your best friend around everyday through tough times & good is great.

24 years 5 months and 19 days, but who's counting.....

Fair dinkum.....

Life sentence huh?
grlaugh-vi.gif

Actually 24 years here too. Lived together 5 before that. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom