Labor Day Dinner - Monday 9/1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
I'll be grilling wings. They'll be tossed with buffalo sauce and served with a tossed salad and a blue cheese dipping sauce. My beverage of choice will be Sam Adams Boston Lager. SO will be having white wine or red sangria.

What about youse guys?

Stuffed shells

39817-albums371-picture6035.jpg

We had tortilla pizzas with pepperoni, mushrooms and onions around 2:00. So we'll probably have something light later too.

Daughter and I are heading out of town in a few, and will be having dinner at BJ's - one of our favorite restaurants. We like to split a few of their 'shareable appetizers', with Avocado Egg Rolls and Thai Shrimp Lettuce Wraps being high on our list of faves. We don't get there often so it's a special treat. I've never had anything there that I didn't love. :yum:

BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse

An exact duplicate of yesterday's meal. In other words, leftovers. That's good because Glenn's been busy doing assorted outdoor "stuff" and I spent the day in the studio sewing. Kinda nice to sashay into the kitchen and have dinner already done.

lol, i was wondering if anyone would believe me. :innocent:

i made grilled chicken breasts and more amish corn on the cob for my wife and son for dinner. after going to sleep with a belly fulll of hot dogs, i wasn't hungry this afternoon.

my boy wanted buffalo sauce with his chicken so i made 2: a regular, and one with a teeny bit of fresh ghost chili. surprisingly, the ghost chili sauce wasn't painfully hot while having a nice fresh pepper flavour.

my dinner is takeout italian: a timy salad, chicken parm, and pasta.

For how expensive it is, I've heard fugu is rather bland tasting. The appeal probably has something to do with it being poisonous and how expertly it must be prepared.

My dinner tonight: Frozen pork chops ala Shake N Bake. I gotta use it up as pork doesn't stay good frozen as long as beef does. Mac and cheese, french cut green beans, apple sauce, french bread.

That's one UGLY fish Bucky. It looks like a slug with eyes.

We had home made soup. Everyone's dinner sounds great, well almost everyone. :ROFLMAO:

They are so beautiful underwater, Kayelle! Hard to find though. I found one with the most gorgeous turquoise eyes when I took a friend snorkeling. I always love seeing them, they seem to have such sweet smiles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom