ISO - Cobbler Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jpatterson

Assistant Cook
Several weeks ago I found a recipe online for a peach/raspberry cobbler. I made the recipe and liked it. Since then I have tried to find that recipe without success. After placing the fruit in a baking dish and adding batter, a cup of milk was added before placing in oven for about an hour. I would love to find this recipe again...has anyone ever made a cobbler this way?

Several weeks ago I found a recipe online for a peach/raspberry cobbler. I made the recipe and liked it. Since then I have tried to find that recipe without success. After placing the fruit in a baking dish and adding batter, a cup of milk was added before placing in oven for about an hour. I would love to find this recipe again...has anyone ever made a cobbler this way?
Do you know any of the words in the title of the recipe? You could try searching your browser history for the web page with the recipe.

Can't help you but welcome to DC anyway.

This is my go-to recipe when faced with a small group that suddenly wants dessert. I always try to have some frozen berries in the freezer. It's so easy.

This ain't it, but I just know you will love this recipe. It's mine!

This cobbler won’t fix your shoes, but it might blow your socks off!

This sounds awesome. I'll try it when planning cobbler for dessert.

~Kathleen

Kathleen - That is why I keep this one around. if you want something different (although I keep some canned peaches just in case) try using some canned pears. It's different and I really like it.

Hal

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom