Friday's Food? (09/12/14)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KatyCooks

Head Chef
I never cook on Fridays so currently snacking on fresh Baguette from the bakery with blue cheese and a glass of dry white wine! :)

I'm going to a birthday potluck luncheon with 9 other friends at 1:00, so that will probably be dinner. I know these other ladies well, so I trust their potluck dishes. :D May snack a little late this evening.

I have GOT to start clearing out the freezer before I can make anything else to put in there.

I spelunked some black beans and rice, apple butter, and 5-layer chocolate dessert.

Last edited:
DH wants to go to the Apple Store at the mall - not for an iPhone but headphones - so we're going to eat at Max & Erma's. I love their chicken tortilla soup.

Hey Katy!. Here's dinner. First, the frozen stuffed pastas, then the pasta cooked in chicken broth with mint, and finally, dressed with yogurt. The second bowl looked the same so I didn't take a picture of that.

Attachments

• DSC04623.jpg
    DSC04623.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC04624.jpg
    DSC04624.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC04625.jpg
    DSC04625.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 200
Hey Katy!. Here's dinner. First, the frozen stuffed pastas, then the pasta cooked in chicken broth with mint, and finally, dressed with yogurt. The second bowl looked the same so I didn't take a picture of that.
Looks yummy. What's the pasta stuffed with?

Doing a movie night with fried food! Chips, onion rings, and some chicken tenders. Washing it all down with some Angry Orchard Crisp Apple :)

Tonight was the night to "clean out the fridge." So eggs baked in bell pepper baskets covered in cheese with some roasted tomatoes on the side. We also had a bowl of gazpacho. Dessert will be chocolate pudding.

Doing a movie night with fried food! Chips, onion rings, and some chicken tenders. Washing it all down with some Angry Orchard Crisp Apple :)

I've seen the ads for Angry Orchard cider. How do you like it?

Back
Top Bottom