I'm Digging This

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudbug

Chef Extraordinaire
:chef: Morning, y'all. Just wanted to tell Andy and his merry band of helpers that I love all the new stuff on the board, especially now that I'm more familiar with how everything works. Hope I get a longish stretch of time soon to poke around some more and actually cut/paste/cook again!

Keep up the great work!

Everytime I come one it's different!
thumb-vi.gif

Thanks for the kind words. We really have a great community and excellent team in place. I love the way everyone is enjoying the evolution. Over time I am sure we will continue to organize all this cooking info into the simplest and most effect structure around. I can't say enough about the site helpers and admin team. They have been so wonderful to work with. I have been busy with technicval stuff and they have just figured things out and help so much. We really have a great crew here!

Andy,
I echo the thoughts of those who posted before me. The work you guys have put into this site is really great.

I particularly like the new titles you've assigned e.g. Executive Chef, Senior Cook etc, but I fear in my case you got it wrong. Maybe "Senior Disaster Creator" would've be closer to the truth. :LOL:

Thanks very much. A big THUMBS UP!

Last edited:
brooksy, if you're gonna change your title, then i want to be certified executive bs artist...:)

great job everyone, and congrats andy. i can hardly remember the old way of things already.

I like it too, Andy. It is the same kind of board I go to for black hair care, so I am familiar with it.

Great work.

This site really does look great! It changes almost daily to make improvements. Good job everyone.

Back
Top Bottom