Mammo-grahams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsLMB

Executive Chef
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness ...

chocolate graham crackers, split in half
1 roll marzipan (in baking section)
white frosting
pink frosting gel

The middle is marzipan. Use one roll cut into 13 pieces and then warm in the microwave for about 10 seconds.

Roll each section into a ball, and then squish while molding it until you have a flat section for between the graham crackers and a bulging section that sticks out.

“Glue” the marzipan to the graham crackers with some frosting and then use Pink Frosting gel for the nipple.

Oh and don’t forget the sign, that’s *the* most important part of this recipe.

img_1393277_0_8857f5721022c0d8cde24195d1c3b9df.jpg

Too cute, and great for Oct. Breast Cancer Awareness month!

Love it! One of my best friends is a recent breast cancer survivor, and she has a great sense of humor. She would love those cookies! :)
Thanks for sharing, MrsLMB!

I love this. I would probably switch out the marzipan for fondant or a marshmallow, but these are brilliant! I have someone I want to make them for!

View attachment 22027

I have my mine tomorrow, not always fun,
but they found "a little something"
that they have been watching,
best to catch it early :ninja:

Hope everything turns out okay, I know it is a terrible thing to have to wait and wonder. My "little something" disappeared on its own. Hope yours does too!!

Yep, make some homemade pink marshmallows and maybe sneak a little white chocolate underneath and you have s'more mammo-grahams.

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness ...

chocolate graham crackers, split in half
1 roll marzipan (in baking section)
white frosting
pink frosting gel

The middle is marzipan. Use one roll cut into 13 pieces and then warm in the microwave for about 10 seconds.

Roll each section into a ball, and then squish while molding it until you have a flat section for between the graham crackers and a bulging section that sticks out.

“Glue” the marzipan to the graham crackers with some frosting and then use Pink Frosting gel for the nipple.

Oh and don’t forget the sign, that’s *the* most important part of this recipe.

img_1393409_0_8857f5721022c0d8cde24195d1c3b9df.jpg
:ROFLMAO:How rude, how apt and how funny!:ROFLMAO:

Funny and cute! Perfect for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

I'm walking for the Cure later in the month. I should make these for the finish line!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom