Is It Safe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tyzza

Assistant Cook
Is it safe to use the same utensils for cooked salmon, cooked Barramundi and cooked Hoki?

All products are cooked in a seperate tray through a salamander but currently the same "fish Flip" is being used. is it safe to mix the fish together after being cooked?

not really. if you are using the same spatula or flip on raw fish as well as the cooked fish just before serving, you run the risk of getting the little nasties on the fish that's about to be served.

not really. if you are using the same spatula or flip on raw fish as well as the cooked fish just before serving, you run the risk of getting the little nasties on the fish that's about to be served.
only cooked fish touch this one spatula. raw fish is not near this utensil. would hoki and barra be ok with the same spatula as both are white meat?

only cooked fish touch this one spatula. raw fish is not near this utensil. would hoki and barra be ok with the same spatula as both are white meat?

The type of fish you're working with doesn't matter. If it's all cooked, then there won't be any microbes to transfer between them.

Is it safe to use the same utensils for cooked salmon, cooked Barramundi and cooked Hoki?

All products are cooked in a seperate tray through a salamander but currently the same "fish Flip" is being used. is it safe to mix the fish together after being cooked?

No, it's not safe at all. I think you should invite me to this fish fry so I can help to properly "dispose" of it. :yum: ;)

Sorry, I don't understand where you are coming from with this. Why wouldn't it be safe if the spatula was clean in the first thing and all the fish was cooked when it was used on them? U

Unless there is something I don't know about these fish?

Is there is any religious ruling about eating any of these fish? Kosher? Halal?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom