Tuesday Dinner....Nov. 4, 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
Extra special dinner planned tonight for the two of us, as today is our 7th wedding anniversary. Right now we're waiting for a delivery of live lobsters we ordered from Maine to arrive. You can't eat flowers......:flowers:

If any of you have any special instructions or idea's?

I'll give a report later tonight.

What's your plan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy anniversary, Kayelle and Souschef!! :flowers: :lobsters: :yum:

I'm making spaghetti sauce with some roasted cherry tomatoes and stuff.

Special instuction? Don't eat lunch! Save up for dinner! Om nom nom! Delicious.

I'm working tonight so dinner will be whatever our cook has decided. I've left a ton of leftovers for my family though.

Enjoy the anniversary dinner Kayelle, congratulations!

Happy Anniversary Kayelle and souschef.

I'm defrosting a couple of pounds of bacon to cook up in the oven. They will become part of BLTs for tonight's dinner.

Any bacon that survives will be frozen for later use.

Besides, I'm out of bacon fat. Can't have that!

I'm making up a pot of chili. I even bought a bag of Fritos Honey BBQ chips. because they taste sooooooo good on top of the chili.

Happy Anniversary, Kayelle and Souschef!

It's dinner with friends night. I'll probably have the chicken quesadilla. DH is on his own but we have leftover pizza from last night.

Happy Anniversary, Kayelle and souschef! :flowers:

uninteresting meals right now. DH is trying to lose weight and eats very light for suppers, usually sliced banana, yogurt and chokecherry syrup

Greek Salads with some souvlaki......just getting home from work, though, so having a cold one first....
OK. Cold one, #1 is done. Now dinner...
41woEzS.jpg

Chicken schnitzel and coleslaw. (All home made, naturally!) And rather good it was too. :yum:

Happy anniversary Kayelle and sous-chef!

Extra special dinner planned tonight for the two of us, as today is our 7th wedding anniversary. Right now we're waiting for a delivery of live lobsters we ordered from Maine to arrive. You can't eat flowers......:flowers:

If any of you have any special instructions or idea's?

I'll give a report later tonight.

What's your plan?

Thanks to all for the nice wishes for our anniversary. We had great fun with these guys, and there is plenty for lobster rolls tomorrow.;)

With dinner tonight we had our great little butter warmers, mushroom risotto, steamed broccoli and an abundance of succulent perfectly cooked lobster along with a great bottle of Chardonnay.."Butternut from California" http://bnawinegroup.com/butternut/#

Life is good indeed. :heart:

img_1396559_0_1d5a2ef270d8f25b3c2b37cee85aaa7e.jpg

Last edited:
Kayelle, I hope your and souschef's anniversary was just as lovely as those lobsters!

We got out of the house later than planned to go vote. Then we still had a couple errands to run. Ended up finishing up the chicken soup with some fresh bread from Panera.

We had tuna steaks, rice pilaf and green salad. I brushed the steaks with a mixture of grapefruit balsamic vinegar and grapefruit flavored olive oil and sprinkled them with coarse cracked pepper and sea salt and pan fried in a little of the grapefruit olive oil. Delicious!

Sent from my iPhone using Discuss Cooking

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom