lets have a virtual potluck party!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarah

Head Chef
alright guys! we have all been to DC's virtual cafe,which was fun,now lets have a virtual potluck party....
i'm bringing spring rolls filled with chicken,shrimp,cabbage and mushrooms.
what about you guys?

Well, I think I'll bring my favorite antipasto salad with basil oil - and I'll do a couple beer butt chickens on the smoker.

i'm bringing Aunt Joyce's creamy potatoes and some Heineken and Coors Light.

Let me throw alot of shrimp and steaks on the barbacue grill, I'm in. :chef: Its Party Time, where is MJ and His World Famous Pizza's?:ermm:

Last edited:
Maidrite said:
Its Party Time, where is MJ and His World Famous Pizza's?:ermm:
Right here Maidrite. I can bring 6 thick crust extra cheese and meat pizza's.:cool:
Maybe I can bring a keg of... something.:w00t:

PA gave me a recipe for the worlds best Coffee Crème Brulee I'll bring enough of that for everybody and some blackberry cordial.

Grills hot and ready for action:chef: . Jungle Juice anyone ythis is only for those how like hair on they're chest:rolleyes:

pdswife1 said:
PA gave me a recipe for the worlds best Coffee Crème Brulee I'll bring enough of that for everybody and some blackberry cordial.
that will be great because i was thinking,there's no dessert so far...:)

buffalo burgers will be great,just make sure they are hot...want some heat:)

bbq.gif

luvs_food said:
i was hoping for an outdoor party! spring is almost showing its face around here!:)
it IS ourdoor!!! didnt u see we have set up the grill in your backyard:LOL: ...uh is that ok with you luvs?

yeah,and i'll bring my spring rolls from the car,oh and i also made some crispy fried chicken,leme bring that too...:chef:

Back
Top Bottom