What is on your table? 4-7-15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chicken Cesar, homemade dressing, homemade croutons. Bought some pumpernickel and have a loaf of rustic white country bread going now to make the croutons.

United Way take and bake. Meatloaf and party potatoes, they froze it for us while we were gone, and it's defrosted enough to bake now.

Poached salmon, new potatoes, steamed Calabrese broccoli and leeks in cream sauce. Home-made yoghourt and fruit for "afters"

Italian saute of chicken sausage, red and green peppers, onion, cremini mushrooms, and zucchini. No starch since I made jumbo pumpkin muffins for brunch. :pig: Will will have a generous salad of iceberg and baby spinach, white mushrooms, radish, celery, seedless cukes and grape tomatoes. I think I've effectively hit almost every color on the primary color wheel. Unfortunately, no blueberries in the house. ;)

Sliced venison steak pizzaiola. Beans & tater salad.

img_1416885_0_b061e689a7dc081ecafa9bfec0cf90d8.jpg

Stuffed shells topped with marinara sauce and shredded mozzarella, and a steamed veggie medley. I made extra stuffed shells last month and froze them, we'll see how they turn out after being frozen. I figure if Stouffer's can do it, so can I. :LOL:

munky....I looked at your soup recipe and it sounds wonderful. Kay, do you have a recipe for your gyros? I love gyros and tzatziki.

Joey, looks fab as always. Everyone's dinner this evening sounds so good. :yum:

Stuffed shells topped with marinara sauce and shredded mozzarella, and a steamed veggie medley. I made extra stuffed shells last month and froze them, we'll see how they turn out after being frozen. I figure if Stouffer's can do it, so can I. :LOL:.....

Delish! I thawed them out and doctored them up with some marinara and cheese. They were like freshly made. Not the greatest pic :LOL: but they were very good. I think I'll make a bunch of them next week and vacuum seal for later on purpose. :yum:

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 124
Cheryl, what did you fill the shells with? Those look really yummy!! :yum:

Thanks, CG! It's a mixture of ground sweet Italian sausage, an egg, parmesan, mozzarella, and ricotta cheese, herbs, spinach.....it's late and I'm not remembering much else but I'll look up the recipe I went by and get back to you tomorrow. :chef::)

Thanks, CG! It's a mixture of ground sweet Italian sausage, an egg, parmesan, mozzarella, and ricotta cheese, herbs, spinach.....it's late and I'm not remembering much else but I'll look up the recipe I went by and get back to you tomorrow. :chef::)

Cheryl, did you ever post this recipe? It does look yummy :yum:

Back
Top Bottom