A Reintroduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zfranca

Senior Cook
I have been part of this forum for several years but I feel like a new member since I have not been actively participating in the last two years. It took me that long to reacquaint myself with the land I had left 34 years ago. After two years of living in Italy I finally feel like I belong here. I apologize for this long silence. You have been a good supporting team. I will do the best I can to be of help. Franca Facchetti.

I agree, welcome back. Throw us all your questions, you know, like, why am I here, what's the meaning of life, where am I going?:D Of course you have to give us good recipes and discussion as well. And yes, I'm still making odd foods and experimenting.

Again, good to see you.

Chief Longwind of the North

WB=Welcome back! Below is a list of commonly used acronyms
AFAIK - as far as I know BF - Boy Friend BTW - by the way DD - dear or darling daughter DDIL - dear Daughter In Law DF - Dear Fiancee or Dear Friend DH - dear or darling husband (depending on mood "D" might stand for a based term *Grin*) DS - dear or darling son DSiL - dear Son In Law DW - dear or darling wife e-Docs - Electronic Documents FAQ - Frequently asked question FIL - Father In Law FOCL-Falling off chair laughing FWIW - for what it's worth FYI - for your information GF - Girl Friend GMTA - Great Minds Think Alike IDK - I don't know IIRC - If I recall/remember correctly IMCO - In my considered opinion IMHO - In My Humble Opinion IMO - in my opinion IRL - In real life ISO - In search of JK - Just Kidding JMHO - Just My Humble Opinion JMO - Just My Opinion LOL - laughing out loud M&G - Meet and Greet MIL - Mother In Law OIC - Oh, I see! OMG - Oh My Gosh! or OH MY GOD!! OP - Original Poster (i.e., the person who started the thread) OT - Off Topic OTOH - on the other hand PITA - Pain in the “a**” (Use this if a board friend has gotten a little heavy handed with acronyms) POV - Point of View PTMM - Please tell me more RE - Regarding ROF - rolling on floor ROFLMAO - rolling on floor laughing my a** off SO - Significant Other TIA - thanks in advance TMI - Too Much Information TTYL - Talk To You Later VBEG - very big evil grin WB = Welcome Back WRT - With Respect To YMMV - Your miles may vary (Your view may be different than mine)

Back
Top Bottom