Can you ID this Flower?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
We have volunteer flowers in terra cotta pots. 4 different pots/same foliage, 1st one finally bloomed 3 days ago. We didn't plant them, we're original owners so unless someone snuck in the garden and did us a very kind favor. > we figure maybe flyby miracles via perfectly placed bird droppings is how they joined our garden family.
Is there a place to post a close up photo?
Thank you

Good Morning Thread

You can post pics here: Random Photo Thread: The Sequel - Discuss Cooking ...

Last edited:
We have volunteer flowers in terra cotta pots. 4 different pots/same foliage, 1st one finally bloomed 3 days ago. We didn't plant them, we're original owners so unless someone snuck in the garden and did us a very kind favor. > we figure maybe flyby miracles via perfectly placed bird droppings is how they joined our garden family.
Thank you

Seeds fly with the wind, too.

Thank you

Hi - You can post it right here ;)

Of course! Duh! That'll teach me to look at the title of a thread first, instead of thinking you just wanted to post pics...

Birds and squirrels drop seeds all over the place and it's always interesting to see what 'appears' in the yard each spring. This year I was amazed to find a Red Currant Tomato plant that is thriving and producing like crazy out in the rock garden! I couldn't find the plant this year, so I was so happy to see one of natures helpers gave me one.

Attachments

• redcurrant.JPG
    redcurrant.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom