Dinner Thursday, 11-19-2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a 2" pork chop. I t was too much for me. Pirate cooked it and also made a sweet potato to go with it. I could only eat the loin on the chop. And the potato. So throughout the evening I was picking on the chop. Teddy was here earlier and he helped me eat the pork chop.

No real appetite for me lately. :angel:

Last edited:
Yummy looking pics, kgirl and Andy! :yum: kgirl, I LOVE fish tacos and you just reminded me to put them back in the rotation - it's been a few weeks since I've had them.

That's what I was thinking too Cheryl J!
I was staring into the deep freeze trying figure out supper and it hit me... Cod, Corn tortillas, a bit of shredded cabbage...GO!

You mean something has too much cheese???:ROFLMAO:

RIGHT?!

Nice dinner photos. K-girl, next time you make those potatoes, put the plate down in front of your DH, then scrape his cheese off onto your potatoes. Make lots of "yummmm" noises while eating them. ;)

YUP! I did exactly that... whinny boy, geez... they were so good! I toasted the taters in olive oil, s&p, granulated garlic and ground chipotle, roast, top with sliced green onions and shredded 'fiesta cheese' (cheddar, montery jack, queso quesadilla and asadero cheeses)

No cooking this Thursday. A friend of mine is running for Magistrate Court Judge and he had an announcement party BBQ last night. Brought enough home for lunch today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom