All Clad 24 Hour Factory Seconds Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tenspeed

Executive Chef
You can purchase All Clad factory seconds at

Home & Cook Sales

until 9:00 AM 1/26/16. This sale seems to come up a couple of times per year. I just placed an order for a 12" fry pan at 48% off list price.

I checked the forum rules and I think it's OK to post this.

Got my new pan today. I'm excited to start cooking with it. My first (and perhaps last - they tend to be out of my price range) All-Clad pan. I've been wanting a 12" stainless pan for some time, so this was the perfect time for it.

I received my 12" fry pan on Tuesday. We had some friends over for dinner that night, and we tried to find the reason it was a factory second. One person thought that the finish around the rim was a little off, but the rest of us weren't convinced. Otherwise, it looks first quality.

There is another sale scheduled early next month. I think it starts March 9. It was posted on the homeandcooksales web site, but it was replaced by the T-Fal promotion, so I can no longer tell the date. You can sign up for email notification at Cookware, Cutlery, Fry Pans, Sauce Pans, Hard Anodized, Electrics, Cooking Tools, and more - All-Clad

Back
Top Bottom