Mon. 1/25/16 Go to bed hungry tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kayelle, we always eat every day in our house! :LOL: Tonight, we cleaned out all of the leftovers. Since I have to putter with something in the kitchen, I tried a new recipe for Roasted Red Kuri Squash with Cannellini Beans and Spinach. Meh. I don't know if all kuri squash have such thin shells, but between the seeds and membrane in the cavity, there was very little flesh left on the skin. The spinach/bean "salad" wasn't anything worth writing home about, either. At least it looked kinda pretty.

Attachments

• 2016-01-25 20.31.18.jpg
    2016-01-25 20.31.18.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 166
We had the chicken and andouille sausage gumbo I made on Sunday. Always tastes better the next day.:yum:

I'm late getting here because I got waked up....we had spaghetti, garlic and cheese bread, and a little garden salad. Yum!

I felt asleep in my chair (again) and then stumbled off to bed after giving myself a large dose of whiplash. I am up early (again), but I guess I am well rested!:rolleyes:.

I didn't get to make a pot of calico beans over the weekend like I was going to. On the way to the kitchen Dx beat me to the soup kettle and made a huge pot of chili. I warmed a bowl for dinner and had a bowl of Costco jarred peaches for dessert. I love their peaches esp when sprinkled with a little cinnamon and nuked just long enough to warm them a little.

Back
Top Bottom