California Olive Oil

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, interesting article. I've bought California Olive Ranch oil when it's been on sale and/or I've had a coupon. However, I still slum it for the basic oil I use when sauteing foods.

GG, we aren't all lucky enough to have an oil purveyor near us. :( The nearest stores by us that would be similar to your go-to place is over 40 miles just to go to.

Yes, interesting article. I've bought California Olive Ranch oil when it's been on sale and/or I've had a coupon. However, I still slum it for the basic oil I use when sauteing foods.

GG, we aren't all lucky enough to have an oil purveyor near us. :( The nearest stores by us that would be similar to your go-to place is over 40 miles just to go to.

My nearest one is 150 miles, but they have a website, so I can satisfy my needs when I can't get to Denver. :chef:

I first found good olive oil in Oak Park, IL, when I was visiting my brother and SIL: https://www.oliveandwell.com/#/varietal

I ordered it from the website before a similar store opened here. You could make it a day trip to do a tasting and see what you like, if it's close to other destinations you go to sometimes.

Last edited:
Poked around online a little, came up with a place roughly 25 miles from us. Still, if we want to get out for the afternoon, we could hit this on the way to a brewery-with-restaurant we've been interesting in checking out. Sabor 44 Olive Oil Tap Room

It's nearly twice that far to Providence, which has a couple places due to its high concentration of Italian population. Maybe we'll want to do a Providence run after we sample real olive oil. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom