4.2.16, what is on your plate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ribeye and fresh Asparagus...

img_1461091_0_adb999391d8475539c789db1ba73f1e9.jpg

Previously brined pork chops tonight, in a sauce of cream/Dijon/wine/shallots/sun dried tomatoes, mine over steamed spinach, and his over mashed spuds. The veggies will be a saute' of asparagus pieces, red bell pepper and portabella slices.

The original plan was for meatloaf, baked potatoes and a veggie. Then SO's sister and BIL showed up for a surprise visit. After they left we had grilled cheese and tomato sandwiches. I added genoa salami to mine. Pickles and chips rounded out the meal.

I tried a new recipe tonight and we both loved it: Roasted salmon with a coarse-ground mustard-brown sugar-cider vinegar glaze. I served it with rice seasoned with sautéed onions, garlic and Penzeys Mural of Flavor and green beans simmered with Penzeys Fox Point seasoning. Sprinkled it with dill at the end. Good stuff :yum:

Attachments

• 1459645026385.jpg
    1459645026385.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 137
Did my big shop today, so I got a package of Stonefire Naan bread at the store. Had everything else on hand at home for pizzas. Dinner on the table about a half hour or so after I walked in the house.

Back
Top Bottom