Need help/suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi iama, and welcome to DC. Are you interested in "mail order" coffee for your own personal consumption, for an office, or because you are thinking of opening a coffee shop? There are supply houses that can provide good-enough coffee for businesses. These days, a lot of coffee shops either roast their own or buy from a small roaster.

At our house, I have been buying our coffee the last several years from a small roaster located in north-central Massachusetts. Dean's Beans sells roasted or green coffee beans in one- and five-pound bags. They also sell ground-to-order, with several options on which grind you want. They are also a very environmentally aware business, and work in true partnership with the small coffee farms they buy from. All that, and some delicious varieties to choose from. The one-pound bags cost around $9.50 each, give or take a buck.

Hope this helps you. Come back to let us know how your search is working out for you.

I swear by Rogers Coffee in San Francisco. I use there one cup pods, which are less expensive than Keurig's, and are biodegradable. They also have whole beans and ground coffee. I wait for their often 15% off sales and buy a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom