Cape Cod Limited Batch Smoked Gouda Potato

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
Got this at a local grocery store:

6_5oz_LB_SmkdGda_1024x1024.jpg

Same small cap cod chips with some cheese flavor.

I though the flavor was REALLY good here.

really nice crunch.

I give this flavor of chip a big thumbs up and is a must try while it is left.

Think I'll look for that when I go to the store today. Besides, I'm in a crabby mood today and nothing hits the spot like good potato chips and buying them with food stamps so I can yank some goody-goody's chain and have a serious discussion with them about people needing to mind their own business.

Think I'll look for that when I go to the store today. Besides, I'm in a crabby mood today and nothing hits the spot like good potato chips and buying them with food stamps so I can yank some goody-goody's chain and have a serious discussion with them about people needing to mind their own business.

Sounds like you need to put up a warning sign for your neighbors. I do feel for you. I live in elderly housing and have had my days of folks with very long noses. I just had my floor done in my big room. I actually had two people knock on my door to see my floor. They want to demand a new one also if they liked it. Mine was done for safety reason. It had big wrinkles in it and I tripped twice and fell. I wouldn't let them in. They just stood at the doorway and had to be satisfied with what they saw there. I didn't bother to tell them why I got one so fast. Let them find out the hard way or ask others who have had to have the rug removed.

There is always someone at the cash register who will mention loud enough that you are buying junk food with food stamps. I have an EBT card. So it can be difficult for anyone to tell if it is a credit card or for food stamps. There have been a couple of times when the person behind me has to pay for all their food from a paycheck. They are the ones who speak up loud enough complaining about paying their taxes for folks like me. Much to my son's embarrassment, I stop what I am doing and confront them if I am in a bad mood or a lot of pain. Funny, they never offer to pay for my groceries with their cash. And I do ask them. Oh yeah. You don't want to be the one behind me and have a big mouth. I am not shy about coming right back at you. One woman pulled right out of line and went to another cash register. So hang in there and enjoy those chips. In fact buy just two bags of them. Kleenix is usually right on the spot when she gives a big thumbs up for a product that she has tried. And then let the person behind you know that you are spending their tax dollars. :angel:

There is always someone at the cash register who will mention loud enough that you are buying junk food with food stamps. I have an EBT card. So it can be difficult for anyone to tell if it is a credit card or for food stamps. There have been a couple of times when the person behind me has to pay for all their food from a paycheck. They are the ones who speak up loud enough complaining about paying their taxes for folks like me. Much to my son's embarrassment, I stop what I am doing and confront them if I am in a bad mood or a lot of pain. Funny, they never offer to pay for my groceries with their cash. And I do ask them. Oh yeah. You don't want to be the one behind me and have a big mouth. I am not shy about coming right back at you. One woman pulled right out of line and went to another cash register. So hang in there and enjoy those chips. In fact buy just two bags of them. Kleenix is usually right on the spot when she gives a big thumbs up for a product that she has tried. And then let the person behind you know that you are spending their tax dollars. :angel:

Last January to June I was under orders from my doctor to not take Prilosec because I had stents put in because of an aneurysm. I was given some other kind of medication that didn't work nearly as well. So for 6 months, I walked around so sick I could hardly stand it. During this time, I bought non-caffeinated soda (ginger ale, 7-up, root beer) because the carbonation settled my stomach a little (yes, there's other carbonated drinks, but going through so much every day, soda was the cheapest).

I got called out twice by someone standing behind me wanting to know why I was buying soda on food stamps. The first time I ignored the person. The second time it happened, I explained why and told her I really didn't need to buy it because I could just choose to barf all over her shoes instead and which would she prefer?

When I was given the all clear in June, I went back on the Prilosec and dropped that soda so fast it wasn't even funny. Believe it or not, I was getting so sick of the sugar in it.

To stay on topic here, I did go look at some potato chips last night. They didn't have that brand and I ended up getting sour cream and onion. Ah, well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom