Yet another upcoming Al-Clad factory seconds sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tenspeed

Executive Chef
All-Clad will be having yet another "factory seconds" sale June 13-15 (through homeandcooksales.com). Just in case you are considering purchasing any All-Clad products you might want to procrastinate until you see what is available. Per the email I just received

"We are showcasing an expanded assortment with hundreds of All-Clad product to pick from with huge savings! Choose items from our handcrafted in the USA stainless Steel Collections – plus tools, accessories, electrics and much more. With an expanded assortment, amazing prices and daily specials you’re sure to find the All-Clad pieces you’ve been looking for."

With the frequency of these sales it looks like they need to move some products.

I have lots of all clad. I have more LeCruest and Lodge. I use the LeCreuset and Lodge most of the time
I used those when cooking for the food photographer. For me, they are easier to clean. I don't know why I also have all clad, but I do. I mostly use the stock pot for soup or pasta.

I would still be a decent cook no matter what pans I used. The pans I would use. The pans don't make me a good cook--creativity and vision make me a good/decent cook, IIMSms.

Much better selection than the previous sales. They advertised it as their biggest ever, and I agree.

I'm replacing a Calphalon anodized pan with a stainless paella pan, as a stainless pan is less prone to sticking than the anodized pan. I like the two small handles for dishes that go from stove to oven.

All-Clad will be having yet another "factory seconds" sale June 13-15 (through homeandcooksales.com). Just in case you are considering purchasing any All-Clad products you might want to procrastinate until you see what is available. Per the email I just received

"We are showcasing an expanded assortment with hundreds of All-Clad product to pick from with huge savings! Choose items from our handcrafted in the USA stainless Steel Collections – plus tools, accessories, electrics and much more. With an expanded assortment, amazing prices and daily specials you’re sure to find the All-Clad pieces you’ve been looking for."

With the frequency of these sales it looks like they need to move some products.

Do you have a link to the site of the sale? :angel:

Do you have a link to the site of the sale? :angel:

The link is https://homeandcooksales.com/index.php/
The code you have to enter is: ACJVIP16

I haven't taken advantage of these sales in the past because, frankly, I've felt some of the so-called sale items haven't been such great deals. But I did just purchase the 8" & 10" non-stick pan set because I'm in need of a non-stick pan and the price for the set was pretty good at $39. I was looking at similar pans on Amazon that were priced much higher.

I haven't taken advantage of these sales in the past because, frankly, I've felt some of the so-called sale items haven't been such great deals.
Depends on your frame of reference. As compared to Tramontina or Cuisinart tri-ply, I agree. But if you want gen-you-wine All-Clad, I think they are great prices, and come down to the range of other tri-ply cookware. And I'm sure the food will taste much better if made in All-Clad cookware. Just as I'm sure my stews will taste better if made in LeCreuset dutch ovens instead of Lodge, but that stuff never goes on sale. I should pick up some Riedel wine glasses, as I'm sure the plonk that I drink will taste much better with them.

Depends on your frame of reference. As compared to Tramontina or Cuisinart tri-ply, I agree. But if you want gen-you-wine All-Clad, I think they are great prices, and come down to the range of other tri-ply cookware...
Put it this way. Non-stick pans don't typically last beyond a few years. I don't care who makes them or how many ply they are, the non-stick coating is the weakest link. So I don't normally spend a lot on those. $39 in this case was a good buy.

As for your other remarks, I'm not sure how to take them.

Last edited:
Put it this way. Non-stick pans don't typically last beyond a few years. I don't care who makes them or how many ply they are, the non-stick coating is the weakest link. So I don't normally spend a lot on those. $39 in this case was a good buy.

I agree. I buy three packs of nonstick aluminum skillets for $25. at Costco. They last me around 8-10 years then I buy them again. If you get the kind with painted bottoms, you can put them in the dishwasher.

Agree with you on the non-sticks. Incidentally, ATK just gave T-Fal their best rating. Comments on prices were in regards to tri-ply. Other comments regrading better taste with expensive cookware were sarcastic.

Back
Top Bottom