Good evening!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pmawson

Assistant Cook
Hello and good evening!

I am Paul, 22 from England and I have a somewhat enjoyment in cooking. I only started cooking properly in the last 2 years, since I moved out from my parent's house and I had developed a true enjoyment for it!

I have recently started to make dishes 'from scratch' which I have thoroughly enjoyed and thought that I wanted to join somewhere that I could look at other people's recipes as well as look for general tips to improve!

I hope to take the time to speak to some of you on here and I'll see you around!

~Paul :chef:

Welcome to DC Paul. This is a fun site. Aside from sharing all the fun we have with food, we have a lot of laughs together. We share life.

I too do 99% of my cooking from scratch. Other than seasonings and cereals I do not have any prepackaged foods in my pantry. Right now I do have a package of Angel Hair pasta, but have been known to make my own pasta from scratch. :angel:

Hello and good evening!

I am Paul, 22 from England and I have a somewhat enjoyment in cooking. I only started cooking properly in the last 2 years, since I moved out from my parent's house and I had developed a true enjoyment for it!

I have recently started to make dishes 'from scratch' which I have thoroughly enjoyed and thought that I wanted to join somewhere that I could look at other people's recipes as well as look for general tips to improve!

I hope to take the time to speak to some of you on here and I'll see you around!

~Paul :chef:
Hi, Paul. I'm English too (Cheshire/Derbyshire/Lancashire borders). There are a few of us around on DC.

Lots of great recipes on here too and the natives are friendly.

Thank you everyone for making me welcome! I will be sure to look around for some new dishes to create!

Back
Top Bottom