What's for dinner? Wed. 6/15/16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
I have huge Dolly Parton chicky breasts in a brine and I'll be using one of the 1 lb breasts to make almond flour crusted Chicken Piccada for dinner. I'll partly freeze one to make it easier to split it lengthwise.

This is the second time I've made this recipe, and it's delicious. :yum:
Low Carb Grain-Free Chicken Piccata | All Day I Dream About Food

What's going on at your house?:chef:

Last edited:
Dinner Wednesday 6-15-16

Cheating tonight. All my guys eyebrows will be raised. :huh:

Them: "She used boxed mac & cheese and pre packaged corn bread mix?":ohmy:

Me: "Yes I did. Eat it and be happy it was even thought of or up!"

It's cold and windy here. The winds kicked up to 22 MPH here yesterday. Not much better today. Need to warm up.

So it's Chili mac and Corn bread muffins. Marie Callendar's will love me at least.:angel:

A quick and easy dinner of grilled turkey kabobs in honey mustard sauce, egg noodles, and steamed asparagus.

Off to the Ride of Silence this evening, a memorial honoring the 5 cyclists killed in Michigan earlier this month, along with the other cyclists killed in this area over the last few years.

We are applying a recipe for chicken wings to bnls/skls chicken breasts. These will be served with confetti rice and dipping sauce.:yum:

Crab fight !!!

img_1469814_0_1bacc953c0cfde36fc0ce6b29ad2ec86.jpg

Those are adorable, S&P! I really would like a bite or two!

DH had his boy's night out with all you can eat wings, and brought me home a few extras, along with hashbrowns and a roll. I'm definitely loaded for carbs now!

We had leftover pork barbecue from the trip to the mountains, so we had that on toasted buns with, seriously, the last of the pasta salad and some three-bean salad a friend gave us. Butter pecan ice cream topped with crushed Girl Scout Trefoil cookies for dessert.

Daddy, Joey's playing with his food again! :LOL:

Ran a bunch of errands today, so we had planned leftovers for supper. Cleaned up the peach porch chops, noodles with cottage cheese, and oil-based potato salad. I bought a couple ears of corn while I was out, so I nuked them and cut the kernels off the cob, mixed it with Tajin and cojita cheese, and called it our veggie. Also had some of the cantaloupe that has been ripening on the counter with a smidgen of vanilla ice cream. :yum:

Back
Top Bottom