Calling Mix and Match Experts!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tiah

Assistant Cook
Hello All,

I am a college student and recently came home to find the below mentioned things in my fridge. I would really appreciate it if you'll could prescribe a recipe for the same. I'm not a bit choosy of what it turns out as long as its edible and spicy :).

• Tomatoes
  • Yoghurt
  • Cucumbers
  • Cheese Spread
  • Mayonese
  • Noodles
  • Franks
  • Ice Cream
  • Green Peas
  • Jam
  • Chilli pieces
  • Lettuce Leaves
  • Ginger
  • Yellow Lemons
  • Oil
  • Honey
  • Dates
  • Butter
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Sugar
  • Loads of eggs
Thanks in advance if you've got that perfect mixture for the above mentioned stuff :).

Last edited:
Looking at the list... I'd make some scrambled eggs ( cooked in butter) with salt and pepper and maybe some of the cheese spread depending on what type it is. Then chop some tomatoes for the top. Or have a small salad with just lettuce,
tomatoes and sliced cukes with the eggs.

Ice cream with jam on top for dessert if the flavors match.

And I know it sounds weird but, I'd have a hot cup of water with lots of lemon juice to drink. ( with the eggs lol, not the ice cream.)

I'm not in a creative mood..
soon one of the other members will come along with
a wonderful meal all put together for you.

Enjoy and welcome to the site.

Tiah said:
Hello All,

I am a college student and recently came home to find the below mentioned things in my fridge. I would really appreciate it if you'll could prescribe a recipe for the same. I'm not a bit choosy of what it turns out as long as its edible and spicy :).
  • Tomatoes Tomatoes
  • Yoghurt
  • Cucumbers
  • Cheese Spread
  • Mayonese
  • Noodles
  • Franks
  • Ice Cream
  • Green Peas
  • Jam
  • Chilli pieces
  • Lettuce Leaves
  • Ginger
  • Yellow Lemons Yellow Lemons
  • Oil
  • Honey
  • Dates
  • Butter
  • Salt Salt
  • Pepper Pepper
  • Sugar
  • Loads of eggs
Thanks in advance if you've got that perfect mixture for the above mentioned stuff :).

Red: Use these ingredients to make a Honey-Ginger-Lemon Creme Brulee or Custard with Dates

Blue: Use these ingredients to make a pasta

Purple: Use these ingredients to make a Lettuce and Tomato Salad with Greek Tsaziki dressing. Also use the Lemon, Salt, and Pepper when making the dressing. Dice the cucumber and mix with 1/2 mayo and 1/2 yogurt, lemon, salt, and pepper to taste.

For the ice cream and jam, you can do as pdswife suggested.

Hmm, interesting stuff. Thank you all.
Btw, what are sliced cukes ?

Back
Top Bottom