The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mcrx

Cook
yeah, basically as the title suggests. Is the "new posts" button on this site just for newly created posts, and/or is there a way to see ALL new posts from the day or do I have to just check my subscriptions and/or each forum section??

just curious. don't always have a lot of time, and I have a tendency to get into one thing and waste precious time on what I SHOULD be doing...which I don't even always know what that is, but that's a different problem. :LOL:

oh oops! I THINK I found it...but if someone wants to explain so that I know for sure, please do. Thanks!

yeah, basically as the title suggests. Is the "new posts" button on this site just for newly created posts, and/or is there a way to see ALL new posts from the day or do I have to just check my subscriptions and/or each forum section??

just curious. don't always have a lot of time, and I have a tendency to get into one thing and waste precious time on what I SHOULD be doing...which I don't even always know what that is, but that's a different problem. :LOL:

What are you referring to when you say "new posts button?"

This.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-17 at 9.59.03 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-02-17 at 9.59.03 PM.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 265

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom