The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Just Cooking

Master Chef
Hi all..
I'm Ross...
My wife, Jeannie and I live in Pacific Grove, CA.. We are in our late 70's and I do 95% of the cooking.. Jeannie, graciously cleans up behind me.. :)

We don't prepare many big dinners anymore but, after all these years I still have a passion for cooking, follow food blogs and enjoy cooking forums..

I look forward to browsing though the interesting threads.. I find that I always learn something new by paying attention to people who enjoy cooking, as I do..

If you think you know me from a past forum, feel free to make contact with me...

Last edited:
I don't think you're Ross from Ventura but I think I know you from a BBQ forum??....

Hi roadfix... I haven't had a grill in about 5 years as we went to apartment living about that long ago.. We returned to California after living in Missouri for 6 years where I did a lot of grilling and smoking..
While I haven't been a member of a BBQ forum, I have commented on a few BBQ blogs over the years...

Hi Just Cooking, and welcome to DC! Beautiful area you live in - I haven't been up that way in quite a few years, but I'll never forget it.

Have fun looking around - hope to see you around here often! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom