Dinner pour vous? 3/8/17.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beautiful mid 70's day today and expected to rise to mid 80's in a few days.:) It's a nibble-dish kind of dinner this afternoon - deviled egg, marinated asparagus, smoked gouda and crackers, a dill pickle or two, and celery and carrot sticks with a little ranch. Iced tea with a wedge of lemon to wash it all down.

I had fennel sausage and Roma tomato flatbread at California Pizza Kitchen at the airport. It was quite good.

At least it wasn't a balogna sandwich in jail. My bag got swabbed at the TSA checkpoint, and tested positive for explosives. I got two pat-downs, and my clothes tested positive, too. They finally called in an explosives expert, who cleared me.

Oh, yeah, I had a couple cocktails with my flatbread pizza.

CD

I had fennel sausage and Roma tomato flatbread at California Pizza Kitchen at the airport. It was quite good.

At least it wasn't a balogna sandwich in jail. My bag got swabbed at the TSA checkpoint, and tested positive for explosives. I got two pat-downs, and my clothes tested positive, too. They finally called in an explosives expert, who cleared me.

Oh, yeah, I had a couple cocktails with my flatbread pizza.

CD

Ha. My sweatshirt with a neck zipper and my safety pin caused a patdown for me at the airport. I told the lady who was feeling me up that I'd take it off, but I wasn't wearing anything underneath. Would not be a pretty sight. And we're supposed to have TSA Precheck.

Sometimes airport food is surprisingly decent.

Last edited:
After a very healthful meal yesterday, we went overboard the other way. After leaving late (trying to get Himself up and going somewhere is as much fun as herding cats...) and spending way too long at Aldi's and Lowe's, we came home to something quick: hot dogs steamed in beer, baked beans from a can, the last of my homemade mac-and-cheese, and sour-cream-cheddar-cheese potato chips.

I redeemed myself later by having a small portion of Greek yoghurt and fresh raspberries...

My "last supper" before I had to fast for surgery Thursday morning consisted of mushroom soup, cheese toast and a large bowl of steamed veggies!

TB had Italian sausage with potato and steamed veggies.

Hi CDog - I can relate to the airport food. I do it about 30 times a year. In Jacksonville this week. Went to a local Sushi place last night. Very good! Heading to the airport today, back to the ATL this afternoon. cooking tomorrow night!

Was supposed to have baked chicken thighs and mac salad... A small peach cobbler for dessert..

Made the mac salad... Baked the cobbler...

Got lazy and just ate some mac salad and later some cobbler..

Maybe the chicken will get baked today... :rolleyes:

Shrimp & mussels Fra Diavolo.....

img_1502186_0_01f93d555d2e4f3ec001f14a2d530699.jpg

Back
Top Bottom