Hello everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UmbertoD

Assistant Cook
Hi, I’m a new member from Italy. I joined your forum for two reasons: the first one, obviously, I’m not “native English” and I’d like to improve my English by reading and writing on your forum (but now I could say “our forum”, isn’t it?) ; the second one, I'm Italian and I love Italian cuisine, I like not only eating our dishes but also cooking many regional specialties: I live near Bologna (and let me tell you, or, better, shout, that "Spaghetti Bolognese" exist all over the world except in Italy! ?) and I know many many regional recipes of Emilia Romagna and many others recipes from all over Italy. I hope I’ll become fluent in English and in return, I'll answer your questions, if you have them.
Umberto

Welcome. Your writing in English is better than that of many born and raised Americans.

My family came to America about 100 years ago from Torino. I've been to Italy, but not to Bologna -- or Torino. True Neapolitan pizza is trending now in America. Some places get it wrong, but others get it right, as I remember the pizza I had in Napoli.

CD

Ciao UmbertoD

I'm English, but I live in Italy. Welcome here. I love Italian food, and have studied it for many many years, and I have a huge collection of Italian recipes. Having said that, there is always a lot to learn, and I look forward to your posts. I live in Calosso, Piemonte. I can't wait to read what you post.

di reston

Enough is never as good as a feast Oscar Wilde

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom