Addie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello. Well I am home again. I have had three surgeries for my leg. The first was an angiogram, and the second was to take a look inside at both legs to see if there was a viable vein or artery for my right leg. I had absolutely no blood flowing in my right leg. It was totally blocked. Hmmm. They discussed the problem with me and we all opted for them to take a vein from my left leg to transfer to my right leg. I had no viable arteries for them to use.

And here I am with the marks of 72 staples in one leg and can barely stand. So three times a week starting next Friday I go for rehab three times a week to teach me how to walk again.

I came home today and tire very easily.

Good to hear from you, Addie. I hope your rehab goes well.

CD
Thank you very much. I have a wide scar that runs from my foot to my groin. The groin area is still open but it is slowly closing. I am in this for the long haul.

Glad to see you here Addie. We were really worried about you. Sending positive thoughts for quick healing and successful rehab.

THERE you are! It sounds like the doctors carved you up like a Thanksgiving turkey. I hope your road to recovery is short and free from bumps.

Now don't go off again without someone else able to give us updates, ok? ;)

Well Addie, as you can see, you have online friends who care about you. So, stay positive, and think about us -- we will be thinking about you. I'm thinking that rehab is not going to be a lot of fun. But, keep focused on the rewards for your efforts, and know there are people cheering for you.

CD

A tough ol' Bostonite can beat this, Addie. I'm sure of it.

Prayers for a speedy recovery, nonetheless.

Here is a picture of my baby goat to cheer you up. This is Bob. received_10102971850789473.jpg

Soo glad to hear from you Addie - we were all concerned!

Welcome home, you were missed - and a speedy recovery wishes are sent your way!

Back
Top Bottom