3,000 members!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy R

Site Team
Staff member
Are getting close to hitting 3,000 members! The last 4 weeks we have averaged 20 new members per week. So that means we should have about 3.5 weeks for us to hit 3,000.

I noticed we hit a growth spurt... the forum has felt very "alive" which I consider a great thing.

Now to assemble our 3,000 members and take over the world!

I L-O-V-E having new members join us, and join in our discussions!!! :clap:

I love the diversity that new members bring into our discussions!!! :bash:

Wow - 3,000 members?? Really?? How great is that!!??? :ermm:

Cool! But why isnt there more traffic in our virtual Cafe???!! We made a LOT of virtual brisket and it went to waste! We had to feed it to the allegator. :(

yay!!

3000 members!! Hahahah Sushi them alligators love you!!
I too Michael like having the new members! It makes for the puuuuuuuurfect website!

I like having so many members, but where are they?

Come on folks, you are members, so post!

Andy R said:
Are getting close to hitting 3,000 members! The last 4 weeks we have averaged 20 new members per week. So that means we should have about 3.5 weeks for us to hit 3,000.

Andy - I love how when you go back an analyze the date, figure out the trends, and make a prediction ... things shift and the model doesn't work any more! 6 days ago you predicted 3.5 weeks to reach 3,000 registered members ... according to the new model ... we should be there in the next week to 10 days! :LOL:

Wow!! A Week to 10 days? We are hoppin'. But i dont see a lot of them posting. Thanks Michael for the update.:) You are very informative, and usally very right!! So, keep up the good work!!:mrgreen:

As of right now .... we have 27 members and 216 guests on our site!

And we only need 16 more to have 3,000 members!!!! :ohmy:

Yes, Heat, I'm with you ... I wish more guests would become members and join in the discussions! The more the merrier! :blink:

Well I heard - ok read somewhere on the net - that on most forums the average number of people posting regularly is around 10% of membership total....

I know that it took me a while looking around and trying to figure things out on this forum before I posted. I still found that it was hard to get to 'know' people. I guess it all depends why people come here, as to if they will post or not. Many may use the site just to research some good recipes or great tips, I know I did at first.

Jocelyne

I dunno MJ, maybe an alein from outerspace! Hehehhehe
Or someone with the name MJ #2 hahahah:LOL: And, only 2 more to gooooooooooooooo!!!

Last edited:
Charlotte said:
Ahhhh she cannot post yet - I messaged Andy, she is having problems at the mo... she is in the logged in members, Lena...
She is awaiting an Email confirmation.:)

Back
Top Bottom