ISO No Bake Mini Cheesecake Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PA Baker

Master Chef
I could have sworn I had this recipe but can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have a recipe for mini cheesecakes that use vanilla wafers for the crust? They're topped with fruit pie filling and are refrigerated, not baked. My mom wants to make these with her class for their Mother's Day tea and I promised her I had the recipe :rolleyes: . TIA!

No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes

8 ounces cream cheese
8 ounces CoolWhip
1/3 cup sugar
Dash lemon juice
1 box vanilla wafers
1 can pie filling of your choice
Mini cupcake papers

Beat first 4 ingredients with mixer until smooth. Put a vanilla wafer in the bottom of a mini cupcake paper. Place a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture on top of vanilla wafer. Put a spoonful of pie filling (we used two cherries per cheesecake) on top of cheese mixture. Refrigerate. Yield: about 30 mini cheesecakes.

That is a great recipe!

I was wondering, is there any such thing as a baked mini cheesecake? Hubby and I were talking about this at lunch, saying how many people stop baking them because they are too big...

Thank you!
Jocelyne

I posted a savory appetizer no-bake cheese cake, but I imagine the same recipe could be used substituting vanilla wafers for the cheese crackers, and adding sugar and possibly fruit instead of the savory stuff.

Mini Lemon Cheesecakes

Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
Mini_Lemon_Cheesecakes.jpg

Makes: 12 servings, 1 cheesecake each

40 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-2/3 cups crumbs)
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened
3 tsp. grated lemon peel, divided
1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1 Tbsp. lemon juice

PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix wafer crumbs, butter and 2 tsp. of the lemon peel until well blended. Spoon about 2 Tbsp. of the crumb mixture into each of 12 greased or paper-lined medium muffin cups. Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom and up side of each cup to form crust.
BEAT cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add sugar and remaining 1 tsp. lemon peel, beating after each addition until well blended. Add egg and lemon juice; beat just until blended. Spoon batter evenly into crusts.
BAKE 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn oven off. Let cheesecakes stand in oven for 20 minutes, leaving door slightly ajar. Remove to wire rack to cool. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
REMOVE from paper liners before serving. Store leftover cheesecakes in refrigerator.

Individual OREO® Cheesecakes
Individual_OREO_Cheesecakes.jpg

Makes: 24 servings

3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
1 tsp. vanilla
4 eggs
15 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, coarsely chopped

PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Blend in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Gently stir in cookies.
SPOON evenly into 24 foil- or paper-lined medium muffin pan cups.
BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until centers are set. Cool completely. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Garnish each serving with 1 Tbsp. thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, 2 strawberry slices and half of an additional OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookie, chopped, just before serving, if desired.

All the recipes look so good. Trying the no bake version sounds interesting. Here is the baked version that I use.

Mini Cherry Cheese Cakes

2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened​
¾ cups sugar
1 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs
24 vanilla wafers
1 can cherry pie filling
Cupcake papers

Preheat oven to 350º. Place cupcake papers in 2 dozen muffin cups. Lay a vanilla wafer in each. Mix together cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and eggs until light and fluffy. Fill muffin cups half full with cream cheese mixture. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. When cool top each with 3 cherries. Refrigerate until serving.

And another version from Nestle:

Swirled Cheesecake Nibbles

Estimated Times:
Preparation - 15 min | Cooking - 15 min | Yields - 3 dozen mini cheesecakes

Ingredients:
  • 36 vanilla wafers
  • 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Swirled Morsels, divided
  • 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:
PREHEAT oven to 350°
F. Place 36 2-inch foil bake cups on baking sheet(s) with sides. Place one vanilla wafer, flat-side down, on bottom of each cup. Place 5 to 6 Swirled Morsels on top of each wafer.

BEAT cream cheese, sugar and flour in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well. Spoon heaping tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into each bake cup.

BAKE for 15 to 17 minutes or until just set and not browned. Remove from oven to wire rack. While still warm, top cheesecakes with remaining Swirled Morsels. Morsels will soften but will retain shape. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate.

Charlotte said:
That is a great recipe!

I was wondering, is there any such thing as a baked mini cheesecake? Hubby and I were talking about this at lunch, saying how many people stop baking them because they are too big...

Thank you!
Jocelyne

Mini Cheesecakes--Baked

Cheese filling:
2 1/2 lb cream cheese; at room temperature
1 3/4 c sugar
1 package instant pudding, flavor of choice
1tsp extract with similar flavor to pudding, eg. Almond extract with pistachio pudding
1 ts vanilla extract
6 eggs
1/2 c sour cream

Preheat the oven temperature to325F. To make the cheese filling, use an electric mixer. However, avoid beating on very high speed because this incorporates
too much air into the cheesecake and causes it to rise like a souffle (and fall)
Use a large mixing bowl and beat the cream cheese until it is creamy
and smooth. Combine the sugar and beat into the cream cheese. Add
the extract, and vanilla. Beat in the eggs,one at a time. Mix well after each addition. Add in the cream, and pudding mix, beating until smooth.
Brush molds with softenned butter, then dust with sugar. (ie: individual Bundt cake pans which hold a 4oz scoop of batter.)
Ladle the cheese mixture into the prepared molds.
Using a water bath, Bake for 40 minutes to 1 hour (depending on size of molds), or until the center appears set.
The cake will become firm as it chills. Remove from the oven and set in a
draft-free place until it is completely cooled. Unmold by placing a sheet pan over the mold and carefully flipping.
Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.

Back
Top Bottom