View Full Version : I only have "these" ingredients...help me be creative
- Looking for a quick broccoli cheese sauce
- What is your best pantry back-up meal?
- I need to make lunch but have nothing! Time sensitive!
- Is this Idea A Turkey?
- Chocolate screw-up
- Truffle Jack Cheese
- Wonton Sheets
- Potatoes, ham, cheese
- Game Hen, other stuff
- Leftovers to deal with
- Lamb roast
- College Recipes I'm starving!
- Jar of Olive Antipasto
- Duck breasts - if it quacks like a duck...
- Poblanos, chorizo... don't want to stuff them. Ideas?
- Corn, Fresh Frozen
- Fresh coconut- I don't want to waste
- What to do with silken tofu?
- One tomato each - a dozen varieties
- Green cabbage and ground beef...what to make?
- Mazipan/Almond Paste
- Half a jar of Alfredo, handful of pasta... what to add???
- What would you do with these?
- Chicken breast, garlic salt, lemon pepper...
- Zucchini Italian sausage stuffed
- Basil Pesto and Marinated Artichoke
- Salmon, Celery, Carrots, Mushrooms, Avocados...
- Chipoltles, red onion & English muffins
- Double cream
- Fresh bluberries and ricotta cheese
- Chicken, basil, Mozzarella
- Leftover biscuits
- Leek, Napa Cabbage, Red Peppers, Green Beans....
vBulletin® v3.8.8 Beta 4, Copyright ©2000-2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.