Daughter Craves Sugar...ISO Sugar-Free and No Artificial Sugar Recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ibiber

Assistant Cook
Hi, I am new here. My daughter loves sweets, she crave for sweets all the time. I want to bake some cookies and chocolate cake at home, but without sugar or artificial sweetener. Anyone have recipes for dessert without sugar?

Thanks
:huh:

Hi imbiber and welcome to DC. If you google "sugar free desserts" you might come up with something suitable.

Just a thought - can you ease off those sweetened desserts and replace some of them with fruit? They should take care of some of the cravings,

I'm not much help. I've seen people with cravings so intense it's almost like a chemical addiction and I know you want to steer her away from that.

Good luck to you!

Sugar craving

Thank you for your help, In the Xmas I baked chocolate cake with stevia. It was very good, it has no bitterness aftertaste. I used raw Cocoa (no sugar added), light peanutsbutter instead of butter, wheat with rice flower and soy milk instead of regular milk and of course stevia instead of sugar. I liked it so much, at least it helped when I crave for sweet. I bought stevia online from EverStevia.com it was very good and very cheap too.

sorry to go slightly off topic here, but what does ISO mean? I see it scattered around quite a bit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom