Favorite Dessert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So many desserts, so little time. Robert, now you've gone and asked an impossible question.

I don't know what mine would be since there are so many I love. A few years ago I would've definitely said it would have to include some form of chocolate. However, there are many other yummy desserts that aren't chocolate. You've given me something to think about. I'll make that my weekend assignment.

Homemade vanilla bean ice cream.
or warm chocolate pudding. It's a tie for first place.

A banana split from Brenden's Drive-Inn, Route 5, Batavia, NY. They serve them in a bucket, like you'd get from KFC!

Oooooh there are so many things I love. I agree with Katie, this is an impossible question! But to narrow it down, I like bananas foster, this strawberry glazed cheesecake I make, tiramisu, and oh just about any kind of pie. Yum! I realize these things are terrible to keep putting into my body, but there are worse ways to die. :LOL:

#1 - Homemade warm brownie with vanilla bean ice cream.

#2 - Creme Brulee

#3 - Vanilla Cheesecake

Not that I eat any of the above very often, but thats my favorites!!

Maybe I shouldn't have asked haha...now I want to go make all of those and I still have a chocolate cake in the fridge I just made...I can feel my gut growing haha...Great favorite desserts so far...I would like to add

Sacher Torte - An incredibly delicious chocolate cake with a very thin layer of jam in the middle and the whole cake is incased with Chocolate Ganache and a chocolate glaze on top of that!

Robert
Chocolate Guild :: The Chocolate Connoisseur's Home Base

Okay, now, my two favorite desserts to MAKE are, stolen from Sweet Inspirations in San Francisco: A chocolate cookie crust, filled with a dark chocolate mousse, with the entire top covered with the biggest blackberries you can find,

and this, of which I make several every strawberry season:

img_436184_0_a366df9377f5422707072639f1d3d7d3.jpg

That is a Firenza Chocolate Ectasy Cake Mix, prepared in a tiara pan, filled with fresh sliced strawberries, and topped with real whipped cream.

Back
Top Bottom