Lemon Cream - whose post is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

QSis

Washing Up
I made Lemon Cream from this post for my mother aunt this weekend and we all LOVED it! Delicious and WAY easy! Cool, light and refreshing after a meal.

This is the post I copied:

"how about my favorite lemon cream? (1/2 fresh lemon juice, 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 1 8oz. tub cool whip. Mix first two together till smooth, carefully folk in cool whip. Refrigerate at least 1-2 hours to firm up. If you want it even thicker in consistency, use a bit less lemon juice)"

I copied the post, but forgot to add the poster's name to it. Also, I wasn't sure what the person meant by the amount of fresh lemon juice, so I just used the juice of one lemon and it set up beautifully! Grated lemon zest on top.

Who gets the credit for this great idea?

Lee

I think jkath from Southern California gets the credit. The recipe is posted in the "Appetizers and Hors D'oeuvres" forum under the thread entitled "Pastry Puffs". Sounds tooooo good!!!

I'm assuming that is 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice, right? It sounds delicious and so refreshing.

I didn't make myself very clear - the quantity was what I was asking. 1/2 cup? - the instructions say 1/2 - but it is 1/2 cup, right?

Back
Top Bottom