Looking for tasty (sweets) recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unohoo

Assistant Cook
Hey, i was looking for some good xmas recipes, such as recipes for truffles, cookies, fudge and other sweet things that are similar. If you have any good recipes i would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me some, seeing as i dont do a lot of cooking and am just starting off.

Thanks,

Welcome to DC. You might try checking in the dessert forum. Kind of late to find Christmas recipes isnt it?

unohoo, There is a Search function on the blue task bar. If you go to advanced search and type in either an ingredient or the title of what you are looking for it will turn up hundreds of recipes that our members have posted. Try customizing the Advanced search to look for only titles that is often the best way to search. Good luck.

Hi Unohoo ~
Hope you found a recipe for Christmas dessert! If not, here is my recipe for fudge pie. It is easy and everyone loves it.

FABULOUS FUDGE PIE

Pie Crust
1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups graham cracker or vanilla wafer crumbs
1/4 cup finely chopped nuts
6 tablespoons butter, melted
Combine crumbs, nuts, and butter. Press into bottom and sides of 9 or 10 inch pie dish. Bake at 350ºF for 8 minutes or until firm. Cool.

Fudge Filling
1 stick butter
3 ounces (3 squares) unsweetened chocolate, chopped
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/3 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 eggs
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and chocolate until smooth. Cool slightly. Whisk in sugar, flour, salt, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Pour into pie crust and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until center jiggles slightly. Cool and serve with whipped cream, if desired. Makes 8 servings. YUM!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom