Peanut Butter Balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CookinBlondie

Senior Cook
For Christmas, my aunt wants me to make her some chocolate covered peanut butter balls. I was going to make them today, but I don't have a recipe. If any of you have a good recipe for them, I would be very greatful if you could share it with me. Thanks in advance.

CookinBlondie*

P.S. Merry Christmas!

I didn't look at marmalady's recipe, but for the peanut butter centers, I have a trick that I like to do. I mix the confectioner's sugar into the peanut butter, then I mix in a bit of cold water. The water will cause the peanut butter to seize. You get a harder peanut butter center. Be careful about how much water you put in. Just add a bit at a time and mix.

It's the closest I could get to the texture of the peanut butter in the Reese's Cup.

Psiguyy said:
I didn't look at marmalady's recipe, but for the peanut butter centers, I have a trick that I like to do. I mix the confectioner's sugar into the peanut butter, then I mix in a bit of cold water. The water will cause the peanut butter to seize. You get a harder peanut butter center. Be careful about how much water you put in. Just add a bit at a time and mix.

Brilliant!!!

Thanks, psiguyy! ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom