Pistachio Gelato

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marip1

Assistant Cook
I bought a container of Lezza Pistachio Gelato. I don't like the taste. Instead of throwing it out which I paid $4.99 for it, does anyone have any ideas how I can use it for? I was thinking maybe a smoothie drink or milkshake but what would I add to it?

A banana and enough Hershey's chocolate syrup will easily out shine the untoward flavor and will be tasty to boot. Blend and make a shake or smoothie.

Nice idea Whisk :)

I would go for a more grown up taste myself, perhaps some coffee and a shot of whiskey all blended with the gelato. A nice twist on Dom Pedro and the coffee should mask the flavour well too.

I bought a container of Lezza Pistachio Gelato. I don't like the taste. Instead of throwing it out which I paid $4.99 for it, does anyone have any ideas how I can use it for? I was thinking maybe a smoothie drink or milkshake but what would I add to it?

You could put it in a blender with prosecco, pour it into tall glasses and garnish it with mint. Or, make ice cream truffles. At the end of the day, if you don't like the taste, I doubt it will make any difference.

Last edited:
did you buy it at the kind of store that accepts returns?

alternatively, could you save it for guests? or smooth over the top and give it away?

The store I bought it from won't accept it back. I think I'll try some of the receipes some members suggested. Thanks, everyone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom