Shipping cookies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

virgo152

Senior Cook
I was going to put my muffins/cookies in a shoe box and mail them at the UPS store. Should I put Parchament paper inside the shoebox or wax paper? I want to make sure I do it the correct way.

Thanks!

I think either one would be okay, virgo. Are you just wanting to basically pad them from being broken and keeping them fresh?

I was going to put my muffins/cookies in a shoe box and mail them at the UPS store. Should I put Parchament paper inside the shoebox or wax paper? I want to make sure I do it the correct way.

Thanks!

An option you might want to consider, rather than use a shoe box, pick up a tupperware container because they are more sturdier and they aren't that expensive either. You will have better luck at shipping them too because they can fit into a box as well. For example, my mom shipped cookies to me that way and it was great. I hadn't had her home made cookies in years so it was wonderful for us to get spoiled with some home cooking!

I wrapped my cookies in wax paper and put them in a small tupperware type container and shipped them 6000 miles to my boyfriend (now husband!) It took 4 days and they tasted fabulous and he ate them all in one night!

I like the Tupperware (or something similar) idea. If you have any, bubble wrap is also good. Just a reminder, you want to send sturdy cookies, nothing delicate.

Back
Top Bottom