Snow Cream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenelf

Chef Extraordinaire
Snow Cream

1-3 Cups of Snow (make sure it's clean!)
1/2 Cup Whipping Cream or evaporated milk or some mixture thereof
1 T. Sugar
a few drops Vanilla flavoring depending on how much snow is used

Mix the milk/cream, sugar, and vanilla. Slowly add snow to desired consistency and taste.

kitchenelf;
How much snow are you getting in this latest batch? We didn't get any but we had gale force PLUS winds all day and wicked cold to boot!

We're at 6"+ and climbing Bubba - I was sitting on the couch and watched out in the street and it was blowing sideways - then I looked closer to the house and it was coming straight down! LOL Quite a show. Just heard on the news that Charlotte (and we're next) is going to be getting 1" - 2" every hour for the next several hours. A.J. said we were supposed to get 12" and I think he's going to be right. AND in the storm going through Charlotte right now there is thunder and lightening along with that snowfall - and don't they say that when you have thunder and lightening during a snow storm you will have snow again in 2 weeks (or is it 3 weeks). I dunno. It's beautiful and I thought I was out of bread but I saw a loaf in the freezer - guess I'll take it out :roll:

Just looked outside and it's still coming down - I thought it stopped but then realized that I wasn't looking up at the street light - boy is it coming down!

Okay, got the word from our daughter in Raleigh that they are at almost 6 inches. We got bypassed (Thank You God) but the gale force winds that were supposed tol lie down last night...never did. Still gusting up to 50 mph here. Beach is getting shredded.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom