What's For Dessert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know which poultry farm our eggs here in Mass. comes from, but if I ever hear they are from Tyson Poultry Farm, I just may give up eggs forever. They have been sited so often by the Federal Government for unclean practices and conditions of cruelty, that I won't even buy a chicken wing from them.
Tyson sells poultry products, but not eggs. Most of the chickens are raised by contract farmers for Tyson - I doubt they all use the same practices. You may be thinking of Perdue.

croissant donuts.jpg

Croissant Donut Bites :yum:

We really miss good bakeries! In Cowboyville,
aka the small town we live in back in Arizona,
there are NONE!!
Here in Hawaii, Oahu to be specific,
there's loads! Good breads, pastries, cakes, donuts, pies, all that good stuff!

I made chocolate bottom (chopped/shaved chocolate pieces) creme brulee yesterday. It will be nice and cold this evening to brulee.

K-Girl, that looks like more ice cream than apple square. :ermm: But...that's the way I like it. Uh huh, uh huh.

We shouldn't be having dessert for a while. :( Doc chided me about my winter weight when I went for for my check-up last Tuesday. I have to balance out finishing up any desserty things in the freezer vs taking a few pounds off of my frame.

K-Girl, that looks like more ice cream than apple square. :ermm: But...that's the way I like it. Uh huh, uh huh.

We shouldn't be having dessert for a while. :( Doc chided me about my winter weight when I went for for my check-up last Tuesday. I have to balance out finishing up any desserty things in the freezer vs taking a few pounds off of my frame.

BAHAHA!
CG, I promise there is a goodly sized piece of cake
under that mound, and it was GOOD!! :LOL:

I baked shortcake biscuits today for strawberry shortcakes. Himself still had his with a "dessert cup", or what I call a sponge. That's ok, more biscuits for me!
IMG_20190613_010426534_HDR.jpg

Dear Neighbor brought over a batch of Brownies
to help Poor Husband (we're calling him that until he's better)
and he's SOOOOOOOO excited!
I made her Brownies into a Sundae
IMG_4366.jpg
Vanilla Ice Cream, Hot Fudge, Caramel and Chopped Nuts
Oooh, we forgot Whipped Cream
DELISH!!
Thank you Dear Neighbor

Dear Neighbor brought over a batch of Brownies
to help Poor Husband (we're calling him that until he's better)
and he's SOOOOOOOO excited!
I made her Brownies into a Sundae
View attachment 35226
Vanilla Ice Cream, Hot Fudge, Caramel and Chopped Nuts
Oooh, we forgot Whipped Cream
DELISH!!
Thank you Dear Neighbor

I just want to know, is he playing his boo boo for all it worth?

Give him my best and I hope he has a quick recovery. (for your sake.)

Back
Top Bottom