Cheesecake bar recipe (x2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jabbur

Master Chef
I made these yesterday. They were easy to make. Haven't tasted them yet but I've already had 2 requests for the recipes so thought I'd go ahead and post them.

S'mores Cheesecake Squares

18 graham crackers
1/3 cup melted margarine or butter
1-1/4 cup sugar
4 8oz cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla
4 eggs
6 Hershey Milk chocolate bars, chopped
1 cup+ mini marshmallows

Fine crumb 14 graham crackers – add butter and ¼ cup sugar – press into bottom of 9x13 baking dish (I sprayed it with Pam first) – Mix cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla – add eggs – stir in 3 chopped candy bars and pour over crust – sprinkle top with remaining chopped candy bars, 4 finely crumbed graham crackers and the marshmallows. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 mins. Cool then refrigerate. ( I baked the cheesecake for 20 mins then added the toppings but I think it would be fine to do it the whole 40 mins from the way it came out. Also I ended up using a bit more than 1 cup marshmallows)

Eggnog Cheesecake Bars

2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
½ cup butter
2 8oz cream cheese
½ cup sugar
1 Tbs flour
¾ cup eggnog
2 eggs

Line 9x13 pan with foil up and over the sides – spray with pam – mix cookie crumbs and butter and press in bottom of pan – beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy – add flour eggnog and eggs – beat until well blended – pour over crust and spread evenly. Bake at 300 degrees for 35-45 mins until edges are set. Center will be soft but firms as it cools. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Sprinkle with nutmeg and cut into squares.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom