Chocolate Walnut Pie Bars
CHOCOLATE WALNUT PIE BARS
RecipeCenter.com - e-mail
Ingredients for 3 Dozen
1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
1/4 cup Packed brown sugar
3 large Eggs
3/4 cup Light corn syrup
3/4 cup Granulated sugar
2 tbsp Butter or margarine, melted
1 tsp Vanilla extract
2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1 1/2 cups Coarsely chopped walnuts
1. FOR CRUST:
2. PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
3. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
4. BEAT flour, butter and brown sugar in small mixer bowl until crumbly.
5. Press onto bottom of prepared baking pan.
6. BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
7. FOR FILLING:
8. BEAT eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl.
9. Stir in morsels and nuts; pour over hot crust.
10. BAKE at 350°F. for 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
11. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
12. Skill Level: Easy