How to make muffins?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LittleMoMo

Assistant Cook
I'm very interested in baking! And I LOVE MUFFIN! Do you have some good Muffin recipe? PLZ tell me how to make delicious muffin~ Thanks!

PS. If you wanna learn how to cook spicy Chinese food, I can teach you:):chef:

First let me welcome you to DC. This is a fun place to come to. Lots of laughs. Along with plenty of recipes. I am sorry I can't help you with a muffin recipe, but I did want to welcome you. I am sure someone will come along with a recipe and help you very shortly. :angel:

I'm very interested in baking! And I LOVE MUFFIN! Do you have some good Muffin recipe? PLZ tell me how to make delicious muffin~ Thanks!

PS. If you wanna learn how to cook spicy Chinese food, I can teach you:):chef:

Hello,

There are soooo many muffin recipes. What flavors are you looking for? Blueberry, orange, chocolate, corn, etc.?

P.S. I'd love to learn to cook some good spicy Chinese dishes!

Last edited:
I'd love to baking double chocolate muffin!

Hello,Thanks for reply! I'd love to baking double chocolate muffin! I'm totally green about baking! but I'm good at cooking chinese spicy food! Like Green pepper with pork, and potato with pork, etc.
Hello,

There are soooo many muffin recipes. What flavors are you looking for? Blueberry, orange, chocolate, corn, etc.?

P.S. I'd love to learn to cook some good spicy Chinese dishes!

Hello,Thanks for reply! I'd love to baking double chocolate muffin! I'm totally green about baking! but I'm good at cooking chinese spicy food! Like Green pepper with pork, and potato with pork, etc.

Here's a delicious recipe for chocolate muffins - I've made them many times. (I omit the optional pearl sugar topping):
CHOCOLATE BREAKFAST MUFFINS
Chocolate Breakfast Muffins: King Arthur Flour

Hey Little Mo Mo. I love muffins too. As was said there are many recipes. A lot of times when baking muffins the techniques are very important.
-Do not over stir your ingredients. I've heard a rule that never stir more than 30 times. Even that may be a bit too much. It's ok if there are still a few dry spots in your mix.
-Grease your pans well. If using papers, I usually give them a spray also.
-Make sure your oven is well pre heated and once the muffins are in, do not open the door to take a peek. This can collapse your muffins.
-Scoop even amounts of muffin batter in each paper so they will all be cooked evenly at the same time.
-Then there is the age old rule of sticking a toothpick in the middle to check if they are done. If the tooth pick comes out clean and dry, after the minimim requested time, they are finished. If there is batter stuck to them they may require another 4 or 5 minutes. Different recipes require different cooking times, so you should give it the toothpick check every time.
-I like to take the muffins out as soon as I can so they don't sweat in the tins. This could make the bottoms soggy. Use a rack or sometimes I just pull them out and leave them sitting it the original holes on an agle so the heat can escape and the bottoms can cool.

Good luck and happy munching!!:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom