ISO fattening yummy chocolatey brownie recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boog0515

Cook
I'm from Ny where we have Wegmans, grocery store. They had an ultimate brownie which they sold for only a few months. It came in packages of 2 and it was pretty heavy for just 2 brownies. These brownies were so chocolatey but not to sweet. I don't even know how else to explain them. THey were my monthly fix. Mmm. DOes anyone have a chocolatey super amazing brownie recipe that all your girlfriends love you for?

If you hit Search on the blue bar, and then input Brownies as your keyword and specify that you would like it to search the Brownies and Dessert Bar subforum you will get the most AMAZING recipes to try out!

I'm giving you this link to both my brownie recipes.

I haven't read the threads here for Brownie recipes but I'm sure they beat out my suggestion hands down, knowing the talented members here.

But with that being said, my favorite is found on the back of some (not all) Hershey's Cocoa Cans (unsweetened powder). I haven't made them in eons but when I did I usually used an 9X12 pan (so the corners wouldn't dry out) and cooked them a little longer...or I doubled the recipe and put in a 13X9X2. I'd cook them maybe 45-50 minutes instead of the recommended 30-35 minutes because of the smaller pan size...until the toothpick in center was clean (a few crumbs is okay). Here is their link with the recipe. I never iced them....sweet enough as is:

HERSHEY'S Kitchens: Recipes: HERSHEY'S Best Brownies

(They also have the best fudge recipe on the back of some cans)

dutch processed

I am in the middle of a move and most of my recipes are all packed up. I do have a suggestion tho, for something that is not to nasty and cheepy tasting try to find recipes using dutch processed coco powder. (you can not just substitute in place of regular coco, they are very different) I know martha stewart uses dutch processed in a lot of her chocolate creations, and hey if its good enough for martha its good enough for me. This product may give you the taste you are looking for from wegmans. Hope you try it out if you have not already.

MichaelTV

Back
Top Bottom