Rice Krispies Treats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I made a batch of Rice Krispies Treats but added seedles raspberry jam on top of it , it was delicious.

Oh no. Now you've done it. You've inspired a dangerous idea in my head. You see, I love Rice Krispy treats. And I love chocolate and raspberries together. So here are some attractive options that just popped into my head when I read your post.

1. Make the rice krispy treats with the cocoa flavored rice krispies cereal. I don't remember the name of the cereal. Or make with Cocoa Pebbles cereal. Then top with raspberry jam.

2. Make the regular rice krisy treats, cut into squares when cooled, then dip the top into good quality melted chocolate, or spread the chocolate over the top and let cool. Cover with raspberry jam.

3. Cut the rice krispy treats squares in half, as if to make a sandwhich. Spread rasberry jam between the layers, dip in melted chocolate to cover and place on waxed paper to harden into a chocolate covered cookie.

4. Divide the rice krispy treat stuff between two cake pans, when cool, cover one batch with raspberry jam. Remove both fro the cake pans and cover the first batch with the second batch. Cut into squares and dip into Nutella or chocolate ganache as you sit in front of a great movie.

Need I give more ideas along this theme?:LOL:

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Oh no. Now you've done it. You've inspired a dangerous idea in my head. You see, I love Rice Krispy treats. And I love chocolate and raspberries together. So here are some attractive options that just popped into my head when I read your post.

1. Make the rice krispy treats with the cocoa flavored rice krispies cereal. I don't remember the name of the cereal. Or make with Cocoa Pebbles cereal. Then top with raspberry jam.

2. Make the regular rice krisy treats, cut into squares when cooled, then dip the top into good quality melted chocolate, or spread the chocolate over the top and let cool. Cover with raspberry jam.

3. Cut the rice krispy treats squares in half, as if to make a sandwhich. Spread rasberry jam between the layers, dip in melted chocolate to cover and place on waxed paper to harden into a chocolate covered cookie.

4. Divide the rice krispy treat stuff between two cake pans, when cool, cover one batch with raspberry jam. Remove both fro the cake pans and cover the first batch with the second batch. Cut into squares and dip into Nutella or chocolate ganache as you sit in front of a great movie.

They all sounds so good !

so you are cockoo for cocoa puffs? LOL

timely posts, thanks guys! a few days ago someone gave me a large box of rice crispies, so I went right out and bought a bag of marshmallows..

This thread inspired me to make RC Treats. I made the usual recipe, but added a jar of Nuttela. I then melted some raspberry jam and poured that over the top. The Nuttela worked very well, but the jam ruined it for me.

Back
Top Bottom