TNT Brown Sugar Bars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Cade and Ethan worked together and made these bars. To be honest, I thought they were fabulous;) of course I'm love both these kids so any thing they do is wonderful. What do you think?
Cream 1/2 c. butter and 1/2 c brown sugar mix in 1 c. flour. Press in bottom of a greased 8x8 pan Bake at 350 for 20 min. Cool, beat 2 eggs and remaining sugar 1 cup til smooth and then add and 1/2 c. chopped nuts I use walnuts or pecans ans 1 tea vanilla spread over baked crust bake again for 20 min. When done sprinkle with powdered sigar cut and serve .
kadesma

These are very good!

Next time take a couple of ten cent chocolate bars:ROFLMAO: and put them on top of the cookies when you take them out of the oven, after a few minutes the bars will melt and you can spread them to make a frosting.

I think it was Ina Garten who said if you can make 10 things 10 different ways you will be considered a great cook by your family and friends.

Now you only need 8 more tricks on this one.

These are very good!

Next time take a couple of ten cent chocolate bars:ROFLMAO: and put them on top of the cookies when you take them out of the oven, after a few minutes the bars will melt and you can spread them to make a frosting.

I think it was Ina Garten who said if you can make 10 things 10 different ways you will be considered a great cook by your family and friends.

Now you only need 8 more tricks on this one.
Ah ha how about some caramel on top?
kades thanks for the tip about the candy bars

Back
Top Bottom