2/18/2018 -National Drink Wine Day Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am learning towards fish sticks, onion tater tots and salad.
Dessert will probably be strawberry shortcakes.
I will most likely have a diet chocolate fudge soda with some half and half added. Tastes sort of like an egg cream.
We’ll see in a bit what DD wants.

DH has a loose temporary crown, so he asked for something soft for dinner tonight. Meatloaf and mashed potatoes will be perfect. Need to head to the store to replenish my wine supply.

wine-line.jpg

Smoked salmon on cream cheese on oatmeal bread/toasted. Pickled beets. Leaf lettuce salad with tomatoes, cucumbers and diced red peppers.

Oven roasted asparagus, broccoli, carrots, red and green bells. I was going to have a cod filet with it, but forgot to take one out of the freezer. I might have a scrambled egg alongside the veggies.

Last edited:
Oh and maybe just one glass of wine....:LOL:

Attachments

• one glass of wine.jpg
    one glass of wine.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 123
I am learning towards fish sticks, onion tater tots and salad.
Dessert will probably be strawberry shortcakes.
I will most likely have a diet chocolate fudge soda with some half and half added. Tastes sort of like an egg cream.
We’ll see in a bit what DD wants.

Fish sticks and onion tater tots with homemade tater sauce and a blend of lemon juice, malt vinegar and hot sauce to dip in. (No picture of the salad or dessert)

fish_sticks_021818_IMG_3668.jpg

Maybe I should pull some leftover coq au vin out of the freezer and heat it up. Does eating wine count?

CD

Back
Top Bottom