2005 Jones Soda Holiday Packs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Would you drink these?

• Total voters
MAYBE the cranberry sauce, pecan pie and the pumpkin pie and I mean a big MAYBE!

Last edited:
I love anything cranberry so I'd try that, but that's about it!

They keep adding more flavors every year so someone must be drinking them!:sick:

Brussels Sprout with Prosciutto & Smoked Salmon Paté would be my last choices, but I'd be interested in cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie...I wonder if they toyed with the idea of an egg nog flavoured soda?

This has GOT to be a joke, like when Harry Potter and Jelly Belly teamed up and made ear wax and booger "flavored" jelly beans? OMG! Did you read the reviews? One dude says splash some cranberry in the turkey and gravy!!?!? I don't even do that on my plate! And he could taste the pumpkin pie crust! No thanks, I like chewing my food. I would however, be up for a game of truth or dare.... Maybe we should all go buy some, and 1,2,3 DRINK at the same time???

I would however, be up for a game of truth or dare.... Maybe we should all go buy some, and 1,2,3 DRINK at the same time???

LOL, It could also be used as a punishment for children who won't eat their dinner, If you don't eat the real broccoli, I'll make you drink the soda broccoli:mrgreen: !

With the possible exception of cranberry sauce...

2.gif

need I say more...

shannon in KS said:
056.gif
remember the pie contest scene in stand by me....

24.gif
Chow down Lardass, chow down!! How can I forget, that is one of my all time favourite films!!

Hey yet another koolest chunkblowing emoticon... can I copy and reuse it when opportunity arises??
5.gif

I would taste them (just a little!), but I would make sure I had a diet Coke or something to drink immediately after!

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom