2013 Sunday kind of love (supper)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cat, you have very good parents. They encourage you to donate to worthy causes, and they have taught you not to waste food. When I was a little girl and didn't want to finish my dinner my mother told me that there's little kids in China that would be happy to get that food, so I raised my plate, and very seriously told her to give it to the kids in China! LOL We never wasted food when I was growing up and I try not to do it now. My husband does not eat leftovers, but I keep all our leftovers and either give it to my step daughter who is happy to get it, or I eat it the next day for my lunch.

Today, we had tacos. There was a little bit of meat filling left over, along with some chopped tomatoes and shredded cheese. Tomorrow I will chop up a small zucchini I have and saute it, and mix it with the meat, tomatoes and cheese leftover from the tacos. That will be my lunch. I am looking forward to it.

Last edited:
I think Canadian geese have accents. Canada geese make their home in both Canada and US.

The breed is actually Canada geese, not Canadian geese :LOL:
Canada geese are a pest in the uk but wildlife protection legislation largely forbids killing them except under certain circumstances.

Off thread a bit there was something on the radio this am about cattle having regional accents in the UK (and presumably elsewhere). And I promise you it isn't April 1st.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom