7/7/2019 - International Chocolate Day Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SO's low carb diet is over as of yesterday's 'Wedding To Remember'. Tonight we had pasta with my homemade sauce along with a salad.

What did they give you for dinner yesterday Andy? Your pasta sounds good today and so does your flank steak TS.
Souschef picked up Gyro's for dinner since he worked on the train engine today.

ww rotini with lightly steamed cauliflower and no-cheeze sauce.

I'm so EXCITED!!!
I brought this back with us from Hawaii

DSC01132.jpg

Kayelle had talked about this product before,
and I made a point of searching this out.
DANG though, it ain't cheap stuff,
but MAN O MAN!

IMG_4438.jpg

DH and I have been pickin' at this Kalua Pork all afternoon,
I don't think we need any dinner :LOL:

Last edited:
We went out for supper to celebrate yesterday's wedding anniversary. We went to one of our favourite restos, Bâton Rouge. I noticed from my Facebook memories that we have been there often enough on our anniversary or the day after, that it qualifies as a tradition.

We started with cocktails. I had a dry martini and Stirling had Long Island tea. Stirling had the Chipotle Jack chicken. He said that it was really good with flavours that worked really well together. I had the top sirloin certified Angus beef, which was lovely, as usual. Stirling had a large glass of Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc and I had a large glass of Folonari Valpolicella. We didn't have room for dessert. That was a lovely evening out. I forgot to take any pix of the food.

We went out for supper to celebrate yesterday's wedding anniversary. We went to one of our favourite restos, Bâton Rouge. I noticed from my Facebook memories that we have been there often enough on our anniversary or the day after, that it qualifies as a tradition.

We started with cocktails. I had a dry martini and Stirling had Long Island tea. Stirling had the Chipotle Jack chicken. He said that it was really good with flavours that worked really well together. I had the top sirloin certified Angus beef, which was lovely, as usual. Stirling had a large glass of Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc and I had a large glass of Folonari Valpolicella. We didn't have room for dessert. That was a lovely evening out. I forgot to take any pix of the food.

Happy Happy Taxy and Stirling!!!
So glad that you two got a lovely evening out!!

What did they give you for dinner yesterday Andy? Your pasta sounds good today and so does your flank steak TS.
Souschef picked up Gyro's for dinner since he worked on the train engine today.

Yesterday’s dinner at the wedding was a mixed green salad with toasted pecans and fresh berries, grilled salmon filets, roasted Yukon gold potato wedges, asparagus and a selection of cream puffs and cheesecake bon bons.

Considering the difficulties I describe elsewhere, the dinner turned out pretty good.

We finally had our Fourth of July cookout food: hot dog, potato salad, baked beans, homemade dill pickle, cheddar cheese and sour cream potato chips.

Back
Top Bottom